Celebrity Tattoo artist, Bizzyaski offers to help Tacha remove tattoo of Davido’s face

Forum 4 years ago

Celebrity Tattoo artist, Bizzyaski offers to help Tacha remove tattoo of Davido’s face

Tacha’s disqualification from the BBNaija house seems to have paved ways for many opportunities, as a celebrity tattoo artist, Bizzyaski has vowed to help her remove Davido’s face on her chest.

We understands that Tacha has overtime received backlashes from fans of the reality show, over her character, body odour claims and the tattoo of Davido’s face on her chest.

The tattoo artist, in an Instagram post urged the fans of BBNaija to show some love to the Port Harcourt first daughter, rather than body shaming her.

The tattoo artist wrote “Incase Tacha wishes to remove the tattoo without a trace, we are hereby offering her free of charge.”

“We are also ready to help her crest any type of new amazing tattoos she may be interested in, since she is a lover of the body art. It is our hope that this will add to the restoration of her self-esteem and give her a feeling of fresh start.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 10 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties
Forum | 11 hours ago

Producer Napji Calls Out Davido Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 11 hours ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti