1 1 Total
Views: 753 Replies: 6 Started By: Diala Last Poster: youngdave Last Post Date: Jan 18, 2017
Diala Jan 16, 2017 ( Post 1 )

US rapper Meek Mill has said that he would face Drake in a boxing match if he got $5 million, also adding that he will let Nicki Minaj be the ring girl for the fight.

Meek who recently broke up with Nicki made this known by posting a clip via his Instagram Live while he was working out at a boxing gym.

It seems like this might be a new trend within the hip-hop industry as Soulja Boy and Chris brown are also bound to settle their differences in the boxing ring.

When Meek was asked by someone also at the gym if he would ”f*ck up” Chris Brown or Soulja Boy he replied that he would instead do that to Drake for ”5 mil”.

#MeekMill says he'll fight #Drake for $5mill and let #NickiMinaj be the ring girl!?!?! ? @meekmill @nickiminaj @champagnepapi

Meek Mill and Drake have been at war since 2015, when the former stained the latter’s credibility by claiming that rapper/songwriter Quentin Miller was responsible for crafting some of his music.

In the days and weeks and months that followed, Drizzy and Meek exchanged a few scathing diss records, with Drake’s Meek diss Back to Back being nominated for a Grammy.

Reply Me Now
rj (Guest) Jan 16, 2017 ( Post 2 )
idiotic actions
they are imposing wrong acts to the musical industry. it will soon get over the world

Reply Me Now
Hamza2018 Jan 17, 2017 ( Post 3 )
its very wrong to them to do dis act in music industry

Reply Me Now
Ibrahim0092 Jan 18, 2017 ( Post 4 )
Guest wrote:
idiotic actions
they are imposing wrong acts to the musical industry. it will soon get over the world
You are absolutely right!!

Reply Me Now
Ibrahim0092 Jan 18, 2017 ( Post 5 )
This guys should know that some people are looking up to them now

Reply Me Now
youngdave Jan 18, 2017 ( Post 6 )
See challenges. They have to settle the dispute

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
3 + 3 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.00016999244689941 Init to Head: 0.1360650062561 Head to Foot: 4.3153762817383E-5