“Celebrities Are All A Bunch Of Hypocrites” – Actor John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns’ Death

Forum 6 years ago

“Celebrities Are All A Bunch Of Hypocrites” – Actor John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns’ Death

Ghanaian actor John Dumelo has reacted to the passing of singer Ebony Reigns.

Criticising his colleagues in the entertainment industry for ignoring Reigns while she lived and commemorating her in death, Dumelo wrote:

We (entertainment industry) are all a bunch of hypocrites including myself. If ebony reached out to us to just retweet her song or share her song on social media, we won’t even care. Infact we will insult her “add”. Now she’s dead and no more we acting as if we care. Let’s change!

The 20-year-old singer, Reigns passed in a car accident on Thursday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 21 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Free Fall: Zachary Levi Cast in Rock-Climbing Action Movie Directed by Death Proof Star

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool
Forum | 2 days ago

Abia Govt Vows Justice As Protest Rocks Umuahia Over Navy Cadet’s Death In Swimming Pool