Cardi B reveals how she ‘prayed and hired prophets’ over her husband Offset’s alleged infidelities

Forum 4 years ago

Cardi B reveals how she ‘prayed and hired prophets’ over her husband Offset’s alleged infidelities

American rapper, Cardi B has decided to stick with husband, Offset despite cheating allegations against him. Earlier this year after announcing their split in December 2018 said she not only prayed but hired priests to come over to their home to pray with them and make their marriage work.

Cardi B and Offset who got married late 2017 in a private ceremony have had a turbulent relationship following several cheating allegation, after pictures of the rapper with other women surfaced on the internet and screenshots to follow.

The rapper who was recently in Nigeria, has been dragged several times for choosing to stay with an unfaithful husband, which did not deter him from sneaking around with other women.

‘When me and my husband got into our issues—you know, he cheated and everything—and I decided to stay with him and work together with him, a lot of people were so mad at me; a lot of women felt disappointed in me,’ she revealed.

in a recent interview Cardi revealed that she and her husband invited priests to their New York home to help squash the dispute between them as their marriage was hitting the rocks.

“Everybody has issues. I believe in forgiveness.I prayed on it. Me and my husband, we prayed on it. We had priests come to us. And we just came to an understanding like, bro, it’s really us against the world.

“He has my back for everything, I have his back for everything, so when you cheat, you’re betraying the person that has your back the most,” she continued.

“Why would you do that? We have come to a clear understanding. For me, monogamy is the only way. I’ll beat your a– if you cheat on me.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 9 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 10 hours ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 10 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 15 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May