Blog Reader Who Lied About His University Admission Needs Help

Forum 8 years ago

Blog Reader Who Lied About His University Admission Needs Help

Hello Bro. My name is *****, i have a problem i want help with. I am a 4th year student of UNIZIK. this is supposed to be my final year but i lost my admission four years ago so I had to register for CEP ( weekend programme). i did not inform my people that my jamb score and post ume was not enough for admission in the department because my father will skin me alive. I just told them that i have secured admission and bought a CEP form.
[ads4]
I was supposed to graduate last september and my family are all celebrating with me. I even had to join some people who graduated to do party and take photos so my people wont suspect me. Now my problem is how to raise money to pay my final year school fees because CEP programmes requires an additional year before graduation. I dont know how to raise money for my school fees because my parents believe that I just hae to go and do my clearance.

My father called me this morning telling me that he has spoken with a friend of his who work at NYSC pay him some money so that I can be posted to serve at Abuja where my uncle works. He said the NYSC man said i should do clearance and then inform him when I am done. Since morning till now, I dont know what to do or what lie to tell to get myself out of this disaster. I know my father, He will kill me before disowning me. Please I need help. I dont even know how to pay my final year school fees neither do I know how to convince my father that I will be serving by 2017 instead of 2016. Please help me

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 1 day ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 1 day ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session
Forum | 3 days ago

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session