BIZARRE! Wizard Seen Flying Through Calabar Highways (Photos + Video)

Forum 7 years ago

BIZARRE! Wizard Seen Flying Through Calabar Highways (Photos + Video)

According to a report by Calabar Reporters, a wizard was spotted on the morning of May 12, flying through Calabar Highways.
The alleged wizard was spotted at about 7:50am around the popular Culvert bus stop adjacent to Ikot Ansa bus stop, Murtala Mohammed Highway, Calabar, with crowd around him. The man, who is between 40-60 years old slept naked by the roadside. He was muttering some incantations with blood spots on his face and lips.
A woman who was shocked at what her eyes saw said she was having her bath that morning around 4:00am so she could dress up for work when she saw a big kite-like object striking the back of her house making a huge noise. She went out to check what it was and she was confused of what she saw.
After all the beatings, he was pushed to the highways, threatened to be burnt alive if he doesn’t say what brought him there. Then, he started confessing:

“I killed my wife, children and many other people using witchcraft. And I came her looking for whom to devour”

he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 6 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara