Biography Of Angel, Big Brother Naija 2018 #BBNaija Double Wahala / profile/ age/ family/ career/ tech company

Forum 6 years ago

Biography Of Angel, Big Brother Naija 2018 #BBNaija Double Wahala / profile/ age/ family/ career/ tech company

Real nameAngel Awotarigha – is a filmmaker and music lover from Bayelsa state. According to him, he often gets mistaken for a famous Nigerian personality. He enjoys martial arts, swimming, playing the guitar and video games. Working with an American rapper is a highlight of Angel’s career.

Angel is 24 years old.

Angel is one of ten children. He lost his mum a year ago. His family is strongly behind him. Angel describes himself as passionate, and keeping his fiery and emotional nature under wraps may be a challenge in the House.

He has a diploma in Directing and Digital filmmaking from New York Film Academy.

Angel is a film maker. He is the Director of Dark man movies and My Dream Wedding since August 2012.

He is also the director of Riverdrill Audio-visual studios.

Aside this, he is working on a tech project. He runs a tech company currently building a phone. Angel is a certified ATCON gsm engineer.

What Irritates Angel The Most About Other People:
People trying to enforce their opinion as law. Everyone should be entitled to their own opinion.

What He Will be bringing into the BB House:
I’ll be the voice of reason. I’m a very logical person.

What will you do with the prize money:
I have 3 films I want to make. I’ll buy equipment for my studio.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Misau College of Health Tech notice to applicants on entrance exam, 2024/2025
Forum | 2 days ago

Misau College of Health Tech notice to applicants on entrance exam, 2024/2025

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding