#Big Brother Naija Were RIGHT To Disqualify Kemen From The Show, Do You Agree?? (WL Opinion)

Forum 7 years ago

#Big Brother Naija Were RIGHT To Disqualify Kemen From The Show, Do You Agree?? (WL Opinion)

I knew something was obviously strange with Kemen when he boastfully suggested to his fellow male house mates in the Big Brother Naija show that adding ‘Knorr cubes’ to ‘Coca-cola’ makes a girl horny and weak.

Take it or leave it, only a pathetic excuse of a man will want sexual intercourse with a woman without her consent, so it was good news when the Big Brother Naija hierarchy decided to disqualify him from the show.

I remember watching Kemen advice other men in the house on how to take full advantage of women- Get them very drunk! Have mad sex with them! Blame it on the alcohol!

His antics were very irresponsible and should have been curtailed a long time ago.

It wasn’t, but the incident with T-boss; when he fondled with the female housemate under the sheets after the witching hour, was the last straw that broke the camel’s back.
However, in a strange twist of fate, it is appalling to find that some people, including women have voiced their support for the 27-year old fitness instructor.

Kemen caught in the act

If you think it is OK to trod your way to a woman’s body with a goal to have sex without her consent, well I won’t mock you or anything.

Rather, I will congratulate you for coming to Naijaloaded.com.ng to educate yourself on this subject.

Rape or non-cons£nsu@l sexual activity is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person’s consent.

The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or against a person who is incapable of giving valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, has an intellectual disability or is below the legal age of consent. The term rape is sometimes used interchangeably with the term sexual assault.

Despite several warnings from the BBN management on his obscene behaviour towards female housemates, including Uriel and Gifty, his decision to go against the norms was met with scrutiny and I can only say Thank You to BBN for standing tall despite illogical criticism from some Nigerians.

It is also worth mentioning that, with a mouth-watering stake of N25Million on the line, it goes in a long run to reveal that Ekemini Ekerette wasn’t necessarily serious about his primary goals in the Big Brother house like my guy Efe.

Sorry Ekemini, better luck next time!!

Written by Diala for waploaded.com.ng

Do you support Big Brother’s decision to disqualify Ekemini Ekerette? Drop Your Comments!!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: We are in big trouble – Guardiola admits ahead of Man City vs Luton

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

Omotunde ‘Adaku’ speaks hours after brother of Jumoke Aderounmu dragged Funke Akindele

“You weh dem call tire” – Late Aderounmu Adejumoke’s brother drags Funke Akindele for not reaching out
Forum | 1 week ago

“You weh dem call tire” – Late Aderounmu Adejumoke’s brother drags Funke Akindele for not reaching out

UCL: Bayern Munich set for big injury boost ahead of Arsenal clash
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Bayern Munich set for big injury boost ahead of Arsenal clash