Big Boi Shares "Boomiverse" Album Tracklist

Forum 6 years ago

Big Boi Shares "Boomiverse" Album Tracklist

We’re now just a couple of weeks away from the release of [artlin]Big Boi[/artlink]’s Boomiverse album (June 16th). Earlier today he unveiled the visual for "Kill Jill" with Killer Mike and Jeezy and now he takes to social media to reveal the official artwork and tracklisting for the LP.

The tracklist reveals the full list of features, including Killer Mike, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Pimp C, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Sleepy Brown and Curren$y. At a lean twelve tracks, Big Boi looks like he's about to deliver a seriously refreshing album. Check out the cover art above, too.

Big Boi recently spoke on the concept of the album with Billboard:

"The Big Boom Theory is a play off of the Big Bang Theory, where everything starts,"

he said. "This is just a cornerstone of where we are gonna take music. We just hit the reset button -- starting over, fresh sounds. Get back to that lyrical prowess and aggressiveness that everybody loves and really just have fun with it. At this stage in the game right now, there’s nothing to prove so we want to go to another dimension and re-invent ourselves, re-create something. And we’ve done that. It’s all about evolution and evolving. Like I said, coming out of my cocoon with my wings still wet and we ready to fly."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 4 days ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie
Forum | 4 days ago

Zubby Michael Shares Cryptic Post After Being Dragged by Angela Okorie

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 6 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today