Beyonce's Mother Sends Touching Message To Her As The Singer Celebrates Her 36th Birthday

Forum 6 years ago

Beyonce's Mother Sends Touching Message To Her As The Singer Celebrates Her 36th Birthday

Today is Beyonce's 36th birthday and her mother, Tina Knowles Lawson sent a very lovely message to the star.

Sharing a photo of her and Beyonce, Tina said she was proud to be her mother, not just for the reason that she's a star but because of her other virtues.

"36 years ago God Chose me out of all the women in the world to be your mother! How blessed could i be ? Not because you are a super talented , smart business woman and one of the biggest superstars! Its because you are the kindest most generous , thoughtful , intuitive , loyal , humble , funny , grounded, grateful and loving human being. I am proud to be your mom ??Happy Birthday Baby! I love you with my whole heart??" she wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 17 hours ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 17 hours ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 1 day ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts

I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee