#BBNaija2018 : Five final Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates explain why they need the N45M prize money

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija2018 : Five final Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates explain why they need the N45M prize money

As the Big Brother Naija 2018 reality show draws to an end, the five housemates, Miracle, Tobi, Alex, Cee-C and Nina who made it to the final week have given reasons why they should be voted to emerge winner of the ‘Double Wahala Edition’.

The housemates in a recorded message to Nigerians pleaded for votes as they explained why they should be the winner of the N45 million grand prize.

Tobi speaking on his plans for the prize money said:

For a 23-year-old, I have a finance background so I know what to do with the money, I would not waste it in clubs. My photography, I need to expand that business because I don’t have plans of going behind the desk anytime soon. I need you guys to vote let’s get that money.

Alex, speaking on her plans for the grand prize said:

I need the money in my life to treat my dad, finish school and take care of my siblings.

Miracle on his part said:

Coming here is a deal for me,w inning this money is a bigger deal to me.Would use the money to go for my CPL training as a professional pilot. Help me abeg and vote for me.

Cee-c also speaking said she had a lot of projects to do with the money.

According to her,

Nigerians please vote for me to win this money. I cannot give a particular reason to vote for me. I can’t say because I’m beautiful or attractive but Nigerians please vote for me. Vote for me because I have lots of projects to achieve with this money.

Nina on her part said:

I don’t know how I got this far. This is like a dream come through. I have always had the dream of becoming someone in future and this is just it. I am pleading to Nigerians, Africans to support me to achieve this dream of mine.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 3 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola