#BBNaija: 'You Kept Your Head High Despite Rumours'- Ebuka’s Wife Gushes Over Him After BBNaija

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: 'You Kept Your Head High Despite Rumours'- Ebuka’s Wife Gushes Over Him After BBNaija

Ebuka’s wife, Cynthia Obi Uchendu, has taken to her Instagram page to commend her husband for a job well done and for keeping his cool despite all the rumours that went round about him as the host of BBN 2018

Read below:

“It’s all over ! And my miracle won !
Special shoutout to my darling husband, you were nothing short of amazing . Your work ethic and dedication inspires me everyday . You kept your head High despite foolish rumours. You’ve handled everything thrown at you with such grace . Only if I was half as graceful as you are .
Let’s not forget how well you slayed effortlessly week after week. I’m teaching you well .��
Anyway cheers to a successful season . I wish you an even brighter year with more gigs and endorsements! . Major shout out to everyone who encouraged you and supported you through this season .
On to the next ! ���

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 8 hours ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 17 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday