#BBNaija: Why I Failed My Task Of Breaking T-Boss’ Heart – Jon Reveals

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Why I Failed My Task Of Breaking T-Boss’ Heart – Jon Reveals

Evicted Big Brother Naija, fake housemate, Jon, in a recent interview with , has revealed why he could not carry out his tasks of falling in love with T-boss and breaking her heart afterwards.

While in the house, Jon was assigned with the task to get close to T-Boss and then break her heart.

Jon, who was however, evicted on Sunday, February 26, 2017 alongside Ese, said although he was assigned with the task to leave T-boss heartbroken, they later found themselves developing genuine feeling for each other.

He said;

“I think like so many things in life, it starts out as a task, and then at some point in time, it becomes genuine.

“My task going into the house was not to cause fire or trouble. My task going into the house was, get close to T-Boss, whichever way you deem necessary.

“It could have been romantic, it could have been friendship, but get close to T-Boss and break her heart.

“I couldn’t break her heart because at that point in time, the mission had already come to an end. I was asked to end the mission and shift my attention to somebody else.

“I really do like T-Boss, but the show is over and so are so many other things. If the future permits anything, then fine, we will be open to the possibility of anything.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BREAKING: FG Begins Disbursement Of N200bn Palliative Loans
Forum | 2 days ago

BREAKING: FG Begins Disbursement Of N200bn Palliative Loans

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 2 days ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage
Forum | 3 days ago

Yul Edochie Mocks AY Makun Over Failed Marriage