#BBNaija: Tuoyo and Mercy did erotic dance at the party

Forum 4 years ago

#BBNaija: Tuoyo and Mercy did erotic dance at the party

Big Brother Naija housemates Tuoyo and Mercy were the life of the party at the Saturday Night Party in the house as the duo was captured on video doing erotic dance.

The party started with DJ Big N of the famed Mavin Records setting the housemates in their vibes as he rolled in the trending music of the year. It didn’t take long before they started rolling out of their shells to hit the dance floor.

Most notable of all the housemates was the duo of Tuoyo and Mercy who threw caution in the air and started rocking each other.

At a point, Mercy had to fling herself on the former stripper and he held as though she was a baby and started rocking her. They were both in a very excited mood and cared less of the housemates around them.

While introducing himself at the onset of the show, Tuoyo said he is a soft-spoken Investment Adviser and Sales Executive from Anambra State. He believes family is everything and that’s why he lists paying for his mother’s surgery bill as one of the proudest moments of his life.

He says nothing can make him quit Big Brother and even if he had a million dollars, he would still participate in the game because “the experience can never be bought.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 3 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna