#BBNaija: Tobi's Alleged Girlfriend, Regina Reacts To Perceived Romance With Alex

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Tobi's Alleged Girlfriend, Regina Reacts To Perceived Romance With Alex

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi Bakre's alleged girlfriend identified as Regina, has finally taken to her Instagram page to react to speculations trailing the alleged romance between Tobi and fellow ex-housemate, Alex.

Recall that while Tobi was in the BBNaija house, there were rumours that he was in a romantic relationship with a lawyer and fitness trainer identified as Regina Giwa.

It was gathered that the beautiful lady's support for Tobi while he was in the reality show never wavered, although the relationship was yet to be confirmed by neither Tobi nor Regina.

With the current hype surrounding the friendship between Alex and Tobi, trolls have been coming for Regina with the belief that she may feel threatened by the relationship.

A Twitter user wrote: "I really cant wait for the competition and fight between Alex and regina to start. Thank God my King is out of that sh*t #BBNaija"

Regina reacted to the Tweet, below is what she posted on her Instagram page;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 12 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 14 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 17 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 18 hours ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse