#BBNaija: ThinTallTony betrayed my friendship with him – Bisola

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: ThinTallTony betrayed my friendship with him – Bisola

Big Brother Nigeria runner-up, Bisola has granted her first interview since finding out that ThinTallTony is a married man.

During the Sunday finale show, the amazing actress saw her former partner’s wedding band and was shocked. Shortly after, during a brief chat with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, she said she only came to #BBNaija to have fun.

Now, in a new interview, Bisola says she feels somehow betrayed that ThinTallTony would lie about his status after all they shared.

“I just found out that ThinTallTony is married and has a family and in my mind I’m like, ‘dude you are one amazing actor!’,” she begins. “Good thing, I did not have it in my head that after the show I was gonna come out and have some sort of romance with you. But, hey, I hope your wife did not deal with you too much.”

She continued, “Somehow, I feel sort of slightly betrayed that he betrayed that friendship that I thought we had. I thought we could really be close.”

“I feel just a little betrayed. We were really close. Come on! We shared a lot of things. This one thing you didn’t say [and] I don’t know why. Anyway, it’s your choice,” she added.

Watch the clip:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago