#BBNaija: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son 2nd Birthday With Lovely Words

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Thin Tall Tony Celebrates His Son 2nd Birthday With Lovely Words

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Thin Tall Tony’s son, Mayson turns 2 today.
To celebrate his birthday, Thin Tall Tony took to his Instagram page to share a lovely message to his Lookalike son.
He wrote;

2years ago your mother and I welcomed you to your new place you now call home and that’s our heart…. I love you Mayson and I wish you a very happy Birthday today.

I am glad I am not away so I get to experience this amazing day with you (Ella I surly will make it up to you Love) it was a sad day for me 4years ago losing my elder brother #offiongetimemmanuel but your coming restored life not just to your mum and I but to your grandma as well.
We love you now and always. HBD son
#mayson #birthdayboy #anothercalabarboy #2 #2yrs #two #twoyearsold #familytime #family #whatscrackerlacking #changebeginswithme #thintalltony #madlove #elevationparty

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 7 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME