BBNaija Star, Ifu Ennada Overjoyed As Total Stranger Sends N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

BBNaija Star, Ifu Ennada Overjoyed As Total Stranger Sends N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos)

A former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada, has become overjoyed after a total stranger sent her a whooping sum to support her business.

Ifu Ennada

It is apparent that some Nigerians can go any length to support people they consider their stars. This is evident in what recently happened to BBNaija star, Ifu Ennada.

The former Big Brother Naija housemate, who is also an actress, took to Instagram to express her joy after a total stranger who is obviously a fan of hers, sent her a whooping N1million to support her business.

Sharing the news with her 299k followers on the photo-sharing platform, Ifu Ennada revealed that the sender wants to remain anonymous but that she just had to share the testimony.

Below is how she told it (sic):

"So a total stranger sent me 1 million naira to support my HairCare Line @beautifuennada . What a way to start the new month! God is good! He said he wants to remain anonymous, but I had to share this testimony.

"I remember how I was reluctant to annouce beautIFU Ennada...i was really scared, but look what God is doing! Please guys, if God has placed anything in your heart to do, do it! He'll always have your back!

"I'm grateful to all of you supporting me, everyone who has preordered, we'd have a grand launch when I comd back from London!

"Please place your orders for my super hair growth oil and leave in Conditioner, they are 3k each, but you get both for 5k when you buy both.

"Thank you so much!"

The reality star also shared a proof of the transaction. See below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 3 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again
Forum | 3 days ago

Ifu Ennada Reveals How Her Life Changed After She Became Born Again