#BBNaija: Rico predicts the housemate he thinks will be evicted tonight on Big Brother Naija show

Forum 6 years ago

#BBNaija: Rico predicts the housemate he thinks will be evicted tonight on Big Brother Naija show

Evicted Big Brother Naija contestant, Rico Swavey, in an interview with Pulse Nigeria spoke about which housemate he thinks will leave the Big Brother house tonight. Here’s what he said.

On housemate most likely to leave tonight:

The truth is, right now, the game has changed. I can’t really tell who because Alex is now head of House and Tobi is save.

I haven’t watched the show since I have been out. I have only been hearing information from people who have been watching.

But if I had to choose, it would probably be Lolu or Anto.

Well, The next Live Eviction Show will hold tonight, Sunday, April 15, 2018, and we’ll see the eviction of either; Miracle, Cee-C, Khloe, Anto or Lolu.

As at the time of press, there are currently eight contestants battling for the 45 million naira grand prize, and Seven(7) more days before the show comes to an end.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 20 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding