#BBNaija: Please, I Am Not the One Who Unfollowed My Social Media Followers - BBN Winner, Efe Begs

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Please, I Am Not the One Who Unfollowed My Social Media Followers - BBN Winner, Efe Begs

Following revelations that Big Brother Naija 2017 reality television star, Efe Ejeba reportedly unfollowed his fans and decided to just follow 4 Nigerians and one company account, Efe has begged his fans not to take it serious as he will definitely correct the error.

Efe said he was not the one that unfollowed the over 2000 Nigerians he was following before he won the show, and begged all his fans not to be angry over the act. He further stated that since he won and returned to Nigeria, he hasn't been on social media but has been on media tours which hasn't afforded him the opportunity to interact with his fans.

He said that even though he has been blessed, he is not going to forget who he is and where he is coming from.

Tori News had earlier reported the news yesterday which many people said was a bad sign from him. Many of his fans who were attracted to him because of his humility said the move to unfollow the people he was following was a sign of bad things to come.

Howbeit, with this new development, many people will understand and hope to see a better Efe in days to come.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija
Forum | 3 days ago

The Media Tries To Tarnish My Reputation - BBNaija's Neo Reacts To Accusations Of Affair With Mabel Makun