BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: Omashola Explodes, Ready To Fight Over Stolen Coins

Omashola threatened Biggie after his 100 Bet9ja coins were stolen on Sunday morning.

Recall that Biggie had said in a memo that the housemate with the lowest coins will be evicted on Sunday.

”The housemate with the lowest number of betnaija coin will be evicted during the live show on Sunday,” the memo read.

Omashola, who had 120 Bet9ja coins had placed his coins inside his Bible before going for the Saturday party, upon getting into the dressing room after the party, he discovered that 100 out of the 120 coins was missing.

Apparently displeased with the development, the 38-year-old Nigerian from Delta state, southeast Nigeria, poured out aggression on every member of the house, threatening to scatter the house if a solution is not provided.
His words:

“I go scatter dis house, una no know me oo. Una make mistake. Make de person wey carry my coins bring am out.

“I no dey commot for this house oo. Shebi na Sunday dem dey go? I no dey commot for this house, una no know me oo.Person we carry my coin make mistake, I no well oo. Big Brother go replay that tape, make de person wey carry my coin bring am out.

“At 38 I am not married you think I am okay? I am a mad man,” Omashola exploded.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle
Forum | 2 days ago

Imo Police Arrest Kidnap Kingpin, Recover Stolen Vehicle