#BBNaija: Nina claps back at IG users who accused her of not writing Bobrisky apology

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija: Nina claps back at IG users who accused her of not writing Bobrisky apology

Some Hours Ago, Bobrisky revealed that he regrets supporting ex BBNaija housemate, Nina Which he made this announcement via his snapchat stating that he would have preferred to support Ceec.

Moreover She said she had no prior knowledge of the beef between Toyin and Bob and when she found out, she didn’t want to get involved. Nina ivy took it to Instagram to tender apology to him.

She wrote :

I’m generally a cheerful person. I’m usually full of love, life, and happiness. I open my eyes in the morning and feel excited to be alive.There was a time, though, when it wasn’t so easy in the big brother naija house When blinking and breathing and speaking all took so much effort that I thought I may as well give up:

I was in a dark hole of sadness and anger and confusion.I didn’t think I was gonna make it, but you rooted for me For the friend who stood by my side through the storm for you Bobrisky the person who could see through my darkness when I wasn’t able to.

For the beautiful soul who believed in transformation, who believed in healing, and time, and growth. Who never once judged me for my heartache, grief, and anguish ,naevity .Who, when the world gave up on me , gave me a piece of hope, a breath of fresh air, and a tiny scrap of faith that things might begin to change.

For the friend who was delicate with their words and capable of pushing me forward. Who didn’t mind what people where saying against me in dark corner, who actually stood his ground to help me You endured.

However,some IG users accused her of not writing it herself and she claped back.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel
Forum | 3 days ago

They Never Left Each Other - Social Media Users React To Soma’s Comment On Angel's Photo Amid Breakup Rumours

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Bobrisky: A 50k Fine Would Have Been Sufficient For A First-Time Offender Who Struck Plea Bargain - Nigerian Judge, Omole Says
Forum | 5 days ago

Bobrisky: A 50k Fine Would Have Been Sufficient For A First-Time Offender Who Struck Plea Bargain - Nigerian Judge, Omole Says