BBNaija: Nigerians remind Peter Okoye to fulfill his ₦60 million promise to Tacha following her disqualification

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: Nigerians remind Peter Okoye to fulfill his ₦60 million promise to Tacha following her disqualification

Moments ago, the most controversial housemate of the Big Brother Naija season 4 housemates, Tacha was disqualified for physical violence during a fight with fellow housemate, Mercy.

Mercy, on the other hand, was issued two strikes by Big Brother for not stepping away from a volatile situation.

The latest development in the Big Brother house has set social media agog with some Nigerians taken to social media to remind Peter Okoye to fulfil his ‘promise’.

Recall that Peter Okoye of defunct Psquare in an Instagram live video was said to have promised to give Big Brother Naiaja housemate, Tacha the ’60 million Naira’ prize money if she doesn’t win the show.

See their comments below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 day ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music