#BBNaija: Mercy reveals why Esther cannot be trusted

Forum 4 years ago

#BBNaija: Mercy reveals why Esther cannot be trusted

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Mercy has lamented about her friendship with Esther.

Mercy, speaking to Diane on Friday said she does not trust Esther and feels she is playing games with her and Diane.

According to her, Esther comes to them only when she has no male housemate by her side.

Mercy said: “When Nelson was there Esther was not coming to us, then he left she came back to us. Then she got close to Frodd and now she doesn’t come to us again. Who does she think she is to decide when to come to us?

“I don’t want to have any regrets. I want to do things for myself. I feel like Esther is playing games with me and you, my heart hasn’t trusted Esther up till now. I can trust Venita more than Esther.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 3 days ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut