BBNaija: MC Galaxy Calls Out Miracle For Not Appreciating E-Money's Support

Forum 5 years ago

BBNaija: MC Galaxy Calls Out Miracle For Not Appreciating E-Money's Support

Singer Mc Galaxywas one of the celebrities who relentlessly supported Miracleand Nina while they were in the big brother house, he even sent some money to their different teams for votes.

Money bag CEO of 5 Star Music, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-Money was also one of those that supported Miracle.

Galaxy has now taken to Twitter to reveal that he begged E-Money to support Miracle and he ended up sending almost N1 Million to his family for votes.

MC Galaxy is not happy that Miracle hasn't called or texted E-Money to appreciate him, and has taken to Twitter to express his disappointment.

He tweeted;

"In this life, there's a reason why people don't like to help others. My friend @FlyBoyMiracle I loved you from the moment I saw your humility and the way you treated Nina during #BBNaija. I fought those that abused you for being boring and not entertaining enough

I am writing not because I am mad at you but because you haven't been smart enough to send even a simple SMS not to me, because I don't really care, but to E Money who I begged to support you and he ended up giving your family close to 1M naira to get you votes.

I spoke with him few days ago and was disappointed to learn that you didn't bother to call or even text to appreciate his kindness

Do not let 25M change you from the 'humble' Miracle we saw during the show. It's just a small money my brother. Humility IS THE KEY. Call E-money to appreciate him. He's someone I respect so much. As for me, people like you cannot stop me from helping others...No hard feelings."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 day ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience