#BBNAIJA If only Nigerians can mobilize for political issues like they are for BBNaija- Bisi Alimi slams Nigerians voting for housemates

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNAIJA If only Nigerians can mobilize for political issues like they are for BBNaija- Bisi Alimi slams Nigerians voting for housemates

Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi has weighed in on the ongoing campaign for votes for the remaining Top 5 BBNaija Housemates, and below is what he said:

So Nigerians that hardly have money are buying data to vote for people in big brother’s house.

The money being spent will go into the pockets of the producer of the show that is based in South Africa.

The winner will come out and say thank you, but light will not be available, schools will still be awful, politicians will still chop your money and hospital will still be underfunded.

If only Nigerians can mobilize for political issues like they are mobilising for BBnaija, maybe the country will get good politicians that understand peoples’ power and deliver.

But no, Nigeria is a country where we leave the disease and spend time curing the symptoms.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 17 hours ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 18 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand