BBNaija: Frodd reveals how he’ll feel if Esther dumps him for Nelson after TV show

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: Frodd reveals how he’ll feel if Esther dumps him for Nelson after TV show

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Frodd on Friday revealed that he would not be upset if fellow housemate, Esther, dates evicted housemate, Nelson, after the ‘Pepper Dem’ edition of the reality television show.

The BBNaija housemate also admitted that he is not in control of his feelings about Esther, adding that he does not know if she was happier when Nelson was in the house.

Frodd stated this while speaking with fellow housemates, Mercy, Diane and Gedoni during a chat in the house garden.

He said: “I will not be upset if Esther date nelson after the house. I don’t know if she was happier than when Nelson was in the house. But it is not enough for me to kill myself.

“If our feelings extents outside this house fine I will be happy.

“If our feelings extents outside this house fine I will be happy.

“But the honest truth is that am not in control of my feelings about her.”

Frodd had earlier nursed and expressed his feelings for Esther, but she declined on the ground that she was in a romantic relationship with Nelson.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding