BBNaija: Female Contestant Who Is A 'Sex Addict' Trends On Twitter. Nigerians React

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: Female Contestant Who Is A 'Sex Addict' Trends On Twitter. Nigerians React

29-year-old UK Police Officer from Ekiti State Khafi Kareem has been trending on Twitter since today.

Khafi's sexual exploits on BBNaija 2019 is second to none as she has had sex severally with her BBNaija lover, Gedoni.

This has really got Nigerians talking. Many have criticised Khafi for her sexual exploits and prowess on BBNaija while others hailed her for being real.

Khafi's lover, Gedoni was heard telling Frodd that she is a sex addict and that she disturbs him a lot.

Gedoni to Frodd:

"Khafi is a sex addict

I want to leave her but am sorry for her

I told her i eat Giwi fruit in bed Because I want her to leave me alone."

See more reactions from Nigerians

Watch the video of Khafi m0an!ng during sex and fingering with Gedoni after the cut.

See more hilarious reactions;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 2 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 2 days ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna
Forum | 2 days ago

Give Her A Break, Did She Choose To Be Born Into A Razz Environment Or Family? - Etinosa Fires Back At Nigerians Attacking Phyna

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 2 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance