#BBNaija: Evicted Housemate Uriel Reveals That She Is Suffering From A Disorder That Makes Reading, Spelling & Writing Difficult

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Evicted Housemate Uriel Reveals That She Is Suffering From A Disorder That Makes Reading, Spelling & Writing Difficult

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Uriel who was recently unveiled as payporte fashion ambassador thanked her numerous fans for their support, revealed that she is suffering from Dyslexia, a disorder that make reading, writing and spelling difficult.

In a post she shared on her Instagram page, she wrote:

“Ok my handwriting sU-Cks I’m so tired lol but I blame my dyslexia.. #itsoktobedifferent

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 1 hour ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 14 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 14 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

It
Forum | 14 hours ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning