#BBNaija: Debie-rise cries, says she will choose fans over money (VIDEO)

Forum 7 years ago

#BBNaija: Debie-rise cries, says she will choose fans over money (VIDEO)

One of the participants in the just concluded Big Brother Nigeria reality show, Debie-rise has sad that she will choose her fans love over money.

Debie-rise in a video where she was crying said her fans have put a "rise" to her name.

She also posted that" The energy I have as a result of your love is incredible and I can't wait to bless your beautiful hearts with my music and more entertainment."

While stating that "If I were to choose between money and your love for me, I will choose your love because your love is priceless"

Debbie was amongst the five finalist of the reality show competition which saw Efe winning the price

Marvis who had 1.47% of the vote was the first housemate amongst the finalists to be evicted, followed by Debie-Rise with 8.78%, and then TBoss was evicted as the second runner up with 13.60%.

Bisola who had 18.35% emerged the 1st runner up and also won the winner of “ONE Campaign” on girl-child education.

The reality show which was tagged ‘see gobbe’ran for 11 weeks and had 14 housemates

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 19 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 1 day ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 1 day ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum