BBNaija's Anto Meets Oshiomhole, Governor Obaseki & His Wife, Edo Deputy Governor

Forum 5 years ago

BBNaija's Anto Meets Oshiomhole, Governor Obaseki & His Wife, Edo Deputy Governor

Ex bbanaija housemate, Anto participated in Okpekpe Race she ran for all the Edo babes and the international girl child which held in Auchi, Edo State.

Quess what? She lost her bib, earrings and ruined her hair, but she finished the race! Ran/walked 9km, part of it was in the car because rain wasn’t friendly.

She was privileged to meet Edo state Governor, Godwin Obaseki, First Lady, Mrs. Betty Obaseki, Deputy Governor Philip Shaibu and Former Governor Comrade Adams Oshomole.

As shared...

The rain couldn't stop me from running for the Girl Child at the @okpekperoadrace.
It was great to participate in this 10k run with stakeholders from Edo and beyond.

I had the opportunity to meet and discuss with:

1. His Excellency, Governor Godwin Obaseki @governorobaseki
2. His Excellency, Deputy Governor Philip Shaibu
3. His Excellency, Former Governor, Comrade Adams Oshomole
4. Edo State First Lady, Mrs. Betty Obaseki
5. Honourable Gani Audu
6.Honourable Lawani Agzebeobor Damian

I am looking forward to serving my State in a political capacity @edostategovt

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 24 mins ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana
Forum | 12 hours ago

EFCC vs Yahaya Bello: Ex-Kogi Governor Has Lost Immunity, Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted – Falana

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding