BBNaija: 'I Think Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House' - Tuoyo

Forum 4 years ago

BBNaija: 'I Think Tacha Is Proud, Using Juju To Extend Her Stay In The House' - Tuoyo

Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate Tuoyo has said he suspects Tacha is using Juju to make her stay in the house.

He made the statement while speaking on LITV on a show with Hero Daniels where he also revealed that Tacha is at the same time proud.

He said:

“Tacha is proud. She thinks she’s confident but she’s proud. When I first heard about the Juju stuff in the house, I gave a second thought to it. Her over confidence makes me think that she there might be something spiritual backing her up.

For her to say, till the 99th she would still be at the big brother house. That means there is a backup. It might be financial, but I think it is spiritual. Something is really shaky there. That was it bead says a lot. Since she’s friend with Jaruma that sells spiritual items, I think 70% of me thinks she is using juju.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 21 mins ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience