BBNaija 2018: Simi Speaks On The Relationship Of Nina And Miracle After The Show

Forum 5 years ago

BBNaija 2018: Simi Speaks On The Relationship Of Nina And Miracle After The Show

Nigerian singer, Simi, has revealed her thoughts on the relationship between former housemates Big Brother Naija reality television show, Nina and Miracle.

While Nina was evicted on the finally day of the show, Miracle emerged winner and received the N45 million grand prize.

Simi, who was one of the music stars that performed during the reality show, said she does not see the relationship between the two housemates going far.

Recall that Nina had during the live show, said she and Miracle will continue their relationship after the show. When asked how she would handle her relationship with Collins, her boyfriend, she told Ebuka that “When I get to Nigeria, I’ll handle that”.

Miracle, on his part, had said on national television that he will date Nina. But reacting to this, Simi wrote on Instagram, “I don’t see Miracle and Nina ending together.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 21 hours ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die
Forum | 4 days ago

Nkechi Blessing, Nina Ivy Lambast Troll Who Prayed That One Of Jnr Pope’s Children Should Die