#BBNaija 2018: I Didn’t Buy My University Certificate – Nina

Forum 5 years ago

#BBNaija 2018: I Didn’t Buy My University Certificate – Nina

My upbringing was exciting and I didn’t lack anything. Though I wasn’t born with a silver spoon, my parents did all they could do to give my siblings and I the best.

We are five children; I am the fourth child but the last girl. I have two sisters and two brothers. My mother is a businesswoman and a contractor, while my father has stopped working.

He was an engineer prior to retirement. My parents are very strict Christians. My mother, for instance, doesn’t believe in pampering children.

All the times I misbehaved, she didn’t hesitate to use the cane or slap me. Till today, she doesn’t tolerate any form of indiscipline from her children.

I have always wanted to be a celebrity and a wealthy woman. I guess my dream is coming to reality.

Graduation

I am happy I was able to graduate with my peers despite the time I spent at BBNaija. I am aware that a lot of people think I bought my certificate, but I really worked hard when I returned to school.

I spoke with my lecturers on the way forward and I was asked to retake the examinations I missed. I had to sit for two examinations within a short period. I didn’t miss assignments and tests; I submitted all my assignments before I went for Big Brother.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Two Kidnapped Taraba University Students Regain Freedom After Ransom Payment
Forum | 3 days ago

Two Kidnapped Taraba University Students Regain Freedom After Ransom Payment

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa
Forum | 3 days ago

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa