Banky W's Wife, Adesua Ignores Viral N*de Video, Shares Loved Up Photo On Instagram

Forum 6 years ago

Banky W's Wife, Adesua Ignores Viral N*de Video, Shares Loved Up Photo On Instagram

Banky Wellington and Adesua Wellington, have both reacted on Social Media after the controversial video Banky W shared on Snapchat went viral on the internet.

Recall Banky mistakenly shared a video of his experience, while his wife put on her p@anties in the background..

Now, they have both reacted on Social media.. Banky W shared one of their wedding picture and captioned it; “Mood…” with some emojis laughing off the video! and she responded.. Screenshot beneath;

While Adesua shared another beautiful photo from their wedding, and caption it, “My Husband”, and he responded, screenshot below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 10 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 1 day ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa