Aww! Nigerian Man Shares Pictures Of 2 Foods His Pregnant Wife Instructed Him To Cook For Her (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

Aww! Nigerian Man Shares Pictures Of 2 Foods His Pregnant Wife Instructed Him To Cook For Her (Photos)

A Facebook user, Frank Quad Uzor shared this!.. According to him,he was forced into the kitchen by his pregnant wife.

He dropped the pictures of the dishes he prepared and wrote:

Special request from my pregnant wife (the woman dey chop for National Assembly these days).

My beautiful Nwunyem? requested for Jollof rice? and Jollof Spaghetti?collabo this morning, and “INSTRUCTED” that I make sure that the chopped green beans and bell peppers are moderately cooked… Who am I, I answered yes Ma’am!?

The result is the photos before you. Honestly, the effort was worth it??????

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 2 hours ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 2 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 2 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan
Forum | 2 hours ago

How A 30-Year-Old Man Allegedly Stole N1.2m From Dead Man’s Bank Account In Ibadan