Awoof..!! Get 4.5GB For N500 on 9Mobile

Forum 5 years ago

Awoof..!! Get 4.5GB For N500 on 9Mobile

Those of you asking if 9mobile 1GB for N200 is still working, the answer is yes, it is working and rocking.

Its weekend and 9mobile want you to groove your weekend with superfast internet hence giving you this mouthwatering offer. 4.5GB for N500. How many days will it take you to exhaust 9mobile 4.5GB data? 5day, 15days or 30days?

9mobile assumed that this mouthwatering offer should take you only 5 days to exhaust, hence capping it with 5 days validity.

How Can I get 9mobile 4.5GB offer?
Buy and register a new 9mobile sim

Dial 200 and select 2 to join the cliq

Dial *229*10*16# for 4.5gb. This one-off data offer is valid for 5days.

I can’t count how many use and dump 9mobile sim I’ve got in my possession. I can’t imagine me getting extra 3 9mobile sim all for the sake of 4.5GB data…

Terms and Conditions apply

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Senators Got N500 Million For Constituency Projects – Bamidele Admits
Forum | 1 month ago

Senators Got N500 Million For Constituency Projects – Bamidele Admits

POS Attendant Breaks Down In Tears After Losing Phone To Customer Who Withdrew N500 (Video)
Forum | 8 months ago

POS Attendant Breaks Down In Tears After Losing Phone To Customer Who Withdrew N500 (Video)

N500bn palliative sharing formula designed before Tinubu assumed office – Kano deputy gov
Forum | 9 months ago

N500bn palliative sharing formula designed before Tinubu assumed office – Kano deputy gov

You Spent Millions On Maybach But Cant
Forum | 9 months ago

You Spent Millions On Maybach But Cant' Spend N500 For Condom – Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Davido