Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Throwback Photo Of When 2Face Idibia Sang To Her On Her 21st Birthday (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Throwback Photo Of When 2Face Idibia Sang To Her On Her 21st Birthday (Photos)

Beautiful mother of two and wife to 2Face Idibia, Annie took to her Instagram page yesterday to share an epic throwback photo from some years ago.

The actress and celebrity wife and mother shared two distinct throwback photos of herself from back in the day first of which was from her 21st birthday when her husband, 2Face Idibia sang for her.

She also shared another with veteran rapper, Sasha P.

She captioned the one from her 21st birthday with:

annieidibia1#majorThrow back!!!!! That’s how this very cute guy made my day by singing ? to me on my 21st bday at Fantasyland!!chai I was sooo shy ! Kai– “A guy” see as we bi 11 years ago? we haff too tey sha @official2baba ??? Thanks @sashapofficial for this images??

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 23 hours ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 1 day ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts
Forum | 2 days ago

Cute Video From Paul Okoye’s Reunion With Ex-wife on Son’s Birthday Melts Hearts