Anita Joseph reveals why she won't go nak*d in 2017

Forum 7 years ago

Anita Joseph reveals why she won't go nak*d in 2017

Controversial Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has revealed why she won't go nak*d in 2017. In an interview with Sunday Scoop, the seductive actress said she is putting an end to skimpy dresses and nak*d photos online this year as she is more mature and wiser now.

“This is 2017; the time of nakedness has passed. I must not always show my body to be beautiful. I am growing up and becoming more mature. A lot of things will be changing about me this year. For my birthday, a lot of people expected me to wear swimming trunks and practically go naked. But I wore long dresses and they were still sexy.”

On whether she was intentionally putting on those revealing outfits to tease men, Anita replied;

“I take pictures and I post them. I don’t care who the pictures are teasing; that is not my business. I have a good body and whatever I wear suits me; it does not matter if it is long or short. Even if I wear a long gown, it is still going to be sexy. At times when I put on those sexy and revealing clothes, it is because I am on set. When I am filming, I wear whatever suits the character i am playing. Normally, I love clothes that cover my body because they make more sense and flatter my figure.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 2 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 3 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 4 days ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope