American Rapper “Desiigner” Robbed During Performance In Kenya

Forum 5 years ago

American Rapper “Desiigner” Robbed During Performance In Kenya

American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, Sidney Royel Selby III, better known by his stage name Desiigner, got robbed of his sneakers during a performance in Kenya.

The Kenyans did not stop there but also wanted to whisk away with the rapper’s pants.

What seemed hilarious, was shared by a twitter user. “Kenyans r the realist gangster!.. How can u take mans outfit while hes wearing it to perform hahahah,” the fan wrote.

This has to be an interesting experience for the young rapper.

Desiigner, rose to prominence in 2016 after the release of his debut single “Panda”, which reached number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.

Watch clip below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 23 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 23 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 4 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With