Amazing Photo : See How a Makeup Artist Transformed Gas Explosion Survivor

Forum 8 years ago

Amazing Photo : See How a Makeup Artist Transformed Gas Explosion Survivor

The pretty young lady you are looking at below has burn scars on her face and body because she is a gas explosion survivor. Abuja based professional makeup artiste Zuzu Mamman shared her touching story and pics on her IG page.

And according to the story Zuzu told BellaNaija, our lady here had gone into the kitchen and did not realize there was gas leakage. Once she turned on the stove and lit a match, there was a huge
explosion. Thankfully, she survived the devastating experience.
[ads4]
Makeup artist Zuzu was in a salon when she spotted her and chatted her up. After they spoke, Zuzu asked if she could make her over. She said yes. They decided on a bridal inspired makeover and you can see the results below.

Most times in life there are situations we find ourselves not because we want them that way but because it is inevitable! She was this pretty before the fire accident!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 4 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa