Alex says she will consider dating Tobi

Forum 5 years ago

Alex says she will consider dating Tobi

In a new interview, BBNaija 2018 3rd runner up, Alex says she is ready to give a thought to dating her fellow housemate, Tobi.

Tobi has always signified interest in dating Alex but up until this interview, she has refused to comment on whether she might consider it or not.

“Relationship-wise, I think I will give it a thought right now. I really don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t because Tobi is like the best man anybody should hope for in this life” she said in the new interview.

Recently She took to Instagram to thank Tobi, a graduate of the University of Lagos for bringing so much joy to her life.

“Even for life, I won’t trade this friendship. @Tobibakre trouble maker, thanks for always giving me a reason to smile.#Tobination #wedyehair #thatuniqueone TOBO G is my G. Deal with it.”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband
Forum | 12 hours ago

Woman Conflicted About Telling One Of Her Friends That Her Other Friend Is Dating Her Husband

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing