1 1 Total
Views: 3241 Replies: 8 Started By: muchloaded Last Poster: Last Post Date: Mar 22, 2017
muchloaded Aug 04, 2014 ( Post 1 )

Akpos mistakenly sent two million naira to a wrong phone number via Mobile Money. He realized that before the person would withdraw the money, he had to think of what to do to get his money back.

He immediately sent this text to the number: “Hello Dark and Worthy Initiate, I hope you are okay, I believe you’ve received the money I sent you for the initiation ceremony into Eternal Mystical Order Of Glorious Satanism (EMOGS) in the Ogboni Fraternity scheduled to happen at midnight tomorrow.

That money is only for transport, I will send you more for pocket money and there are riches awaiting you. “Two weeks after the initiation, your closest family member will die mysteriously and this death will unlock your ticket to wealth, ability to fly at night and change into all kinds of animals to deliver your various assignments.

Remember to carry a syringe and needle meant to draw your blood every 20 minutes. Please don’t be late because the Viceroy of Satan himself will be present to officiate the ceremony. Thanks in advance.

But just in case you are not ready to join, please send back the money otherwise you will die in the next 24 hours.” Three minutes later, he got a message that says: “I will take my chances.”

One word for Akpos

Reply Me Now
eresxysoft Aug 05, 2014 ( Post 2 )
D person self tight pass Akpos. Bullet don katch monkey..

Reply Me Now
Sunnex Aug 05, 2014 ( Post 3 )
Funny...... Na beg sure pass

Reply Me Now
Anonymous Aug 05, 2014 ( Post 4 )
funny akpos

Reply Me Now
Anonymous Aug 06, 2014 ( Post 5 )
begging ting onpoint

Reply Me Now
Tenon Aug 06, 2014 ( Post 6 )
lmao hooo

Reply Me Now
Anonymous Aug 06, 2014 ( Post 7 )
Cant laugh

Reply Me Now
Jasper (Guest) Mar 22, 2017 ( Post 8 )
The matter don tie rapper..

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
3 + 3 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.00017714500427246 Init to Head: 0.18234491348267 Head to Foot: 2.598762512207E-5