Aisha Buhari Accused Of Ordering Villa Chapel Shutdown

Forum 8 years ago

Aisha Buhari Accused Of Ordering Villa Chapel Shutdown

Fresh facts have emerged following the controversy over the closing of the children’s wing in the villa chapel at Aso Rock. Allegations have been raised against Aisha Buhari, regarding her role in the closure.

It is recalled that earlier in the month, Femi Adesina, the presidential adviser on media and publicity, denied the closure of the church by tweeting photos from service held on Sunday, September 6, 2015.

A tweet via his handle, @FemAdesina said:“President Muhammadu Buhari (PMB) orders Aso Villa Chapel shut? There is no such thing. It’s only a rumour spawned by fecund imagination gone into overdrive. PMB respects freedom of worship.”

However, Kallamu Musa Dikwa, a Borno-based pastor, has given a deeper insight as to the heated power play inside the villa.

According to Daily Post, Dikwa challenged the presidency to release the most recent photos of the children’s church, claiming that Nigerians were being deceived.

He said:“I can confirm to you that section of the church has been converted to a storage room by Mrs. Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari.”

The pastor expressed dismay that President Buhari was yet to act on the fate of the children’s church, despite the nationwide outcry.

“I don’t want to think that the President authorized her action. Nevertheless, he should have done something by now because it is a serious matter,”the clergyman stressed.

Though he could not say what the president’s wife was storing in the room, Dikwa, however, maintained that he was reliably informed that she brought some items to the villa and could not get a place to keep them.

He went on to dare the First Lady to openly challenge his claims, stating that she categorically directed some staff to move the items inside the children’s church and then ordered it locked.

Meanwhile, media reports reveal that due to the alleged shut down, the kids now use the office of Pastor Joseph Sheyi Malomo, the chaplain, for their normal service, a development which the Borno-based preacher frowned at bitterly.

He called on Buhari to take action immediately before things fall apart between the Christian and Muslim communities in Nigeria.

“He promised to unite Nigeria; he promised not to marginalize any religion but what is going on inside Aso Rock is different.

“People like me that were security risks for throwing our weight behind President Buhari are now at risk again because of this action of his wife.

“I have lost count of the number of calls I have received since the news concerning the children’s church broke out. While some are threatening me, some are mocking me that I and others endorsed Buhari who seemed to have turned blind eye to this act.

“They are saying ‘see the man you said will bring change, are you seeing what is happening now. We hope you are satisfied. After all, we warned you but you didn’t heed our advise,”the pastor said.

The cleric was however buttressed that he is optimistic and believe Buhari will call his wife to order as to curb further damage.

It would be recalled that it was Pastor Dikwa, the executive director of Voice of Northern Christian Movement, who made the allegation that President Goodluck Jonathan gave the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) the sum of N7 billion to support his re-election bid.

The disclosure was made following an earlier allegation by Rotimi Amaechi, the ex-governor of Rivers state.

According to the allegation, the CAN reportedly received N6 billion to throw its weight behind the former president of Nigeria.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 2 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

SPORT 2 hours ago EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold
Forum | 5 days ago

SPORT 2 hours ago EPL: How Liverpool caused Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa – Alexander-Arnold

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals
Forum | 5 days ago

Stop Associating Me With Him - Ms DSF Reacts After Tiktoker, Nickie DaBarbie Accused Skiibii Of Money Rituals

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai
Forum | 5 days ago

Eight Years Not Forever – Aisha Yesufu Mocks Yahaya Bello, ElRufai