Day 41: After spending (41 Days) in the Big Brother Naija House, Housemates have typically exposed their characters both to the viewers and their fellow inmates…………Okay! Below is my analysis on the housemates so far…
– Cool, Calm, lively and very interesting fellow, almost everything he says cracks you up.
– Flows very well,……very lively…….controls the convos in the house though a little bit hypocrite (Predenter). Oops! Maybe he’s a brother to ‘Judas Iscariot’
– Lively, has crazy tendencies, fun to watch though still in check.
– Too loud, tries too much , trying to for Funke Akindele and Falz combined.
– A little bit too dramatic , nothing special. Indeed a local girl forming posh, very fake(for now), thinks she is a gift to men and believes in using her sexuality to get her way…
– Cool guy, flows well and lively…Though a little bit ‘Ajebutter’ (a spoilt kid….), Chief ‘Messer’, Playful, Maybe he’s destructed by the presence of ladies around him.
– Not in her element yet, think she is a bit overwhelmed by the house and other housemates, but I see her as a no nonsense lady, over time her fun side will come out.
– Eye candy, very matured and reserved, his real self is not fully out. Anyway Bally seems to be very aggressive when he is involved in an argument. I think he has a very short fused….!!
– She has this matured air around her, engages well in conversations though she’s sometimes thrown out of the truck by Bally who seems to be very aggressive when he is involved in an argument. I am sure she has a wild side to her, but that side is still in check.
– Feels his selling point is his abs….nothing special , just there , trying to be the go-to guy for the ladies.
So that’s my take, What’s yours? Agree or disagree? Keep it here for more Fan and Drama from Biggie’s house.