Actress Yvonne Jegede Shared More Sexy Bikini Photos As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today!

Forum 7 years ago

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shared More Sexy Bikini Photos As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today!

Nollywood sexy actress, Yvonne Jegede, is a year older today.

The hot actress who clocked 33yrs today shared some words to celebrate her day plus hot bikini photos. See what she wrote photos beneath:

"I am glad to say that my 33years on earth has been from grace to another bigger grace. I wake up to blessings, I breath love, I live a life of grace, my going out and coming in has always been favored. I have people love me for no damn reason, even in my imperfections. I've grown in my mind, I'm living like a queen, I don't think I'm anything close to perfect but I have the perfect people love me perfectly. Ps: if you see me PLAYING like a child, know that my age doesn't dwell in my heart. #25thAugust1983 Happy birthday to me... Shoutout to my glam team @fredmakeover @libartystudios @klahssical_queen @iamharmonee. #VirgoSeason #BirthdayBehaviour #IHaveTheRightToLiveAHappyLife P.ps:: @escapelagos #27thGroove"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 3 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 3 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 20 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday