Actress Phindile Gwala’s 750k Instagram Account Hacked

Forum 6 years ago

Actress Phindile Gwala’s 750k Instagram Account Hacked

The actress is the latest star to have their account hacked following Denise Zimba and Nonhle Thema’s.

The actress who boasts over 700k following on the photo sharing platform took to twitter asking her fans to help her report the account which was hacked by a Kenyan artist.

BAD NEWS!!!
My IG account has been hacked and wiped out. Please follow my new account @phindilegwala_official
Sorry for this inconvenience and rely on your support to recover from this incident. Ngiyabonga
— Phindile Owner Gwala (@Phindile_gwala)
November 30, 2017

Please guys let’s all work together and report this sick person who hacked my IG account. Please go to “report” and choose “it’s inappropriate” – “violates IG” and follow the guidelines. Your help will be highly appreciated. pic.twitter.com/aqFe3ime5R
— Phindile Owner Gwala (@Phindile_gwala) December 5, 2017

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50