Actress Oge Okoye celebrates son as he turns a year older today (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Actress Oge Okoye celebrates son as he turns a year older today (Photos)

The actress took to her Instagram page to wish her son a happy birthday as he turns 10-years today.

She shared photos of him and said;

"10 years ago,you came into my world.You changed me completely,You made me a mother.
You are my first baby...You will always be...Luv/My Big Strong Man??You have reached double digits now...And this means you have the chance to show how you have learned to be big.

You are my son,my life,my dreams for your tomorrow....I pray God gives you long life/good health and divine strength to reach your goal IJN.Amen....I have loved you long before I saw you.....I will always Love you Nwa m{Hugs}

Happy Birthday Darlyn ????????
Dear Lord.....Thank you for his life.
Watch over him each day...May he be safe and free from harm,as he goes about each day. Bless him through life's trials.Help him oh Lord...to be able to choose right from wrong..all the days of his life..Give him sufficient days to reach his goal in life..May he be a good example to his younger ones,for all to see,standing tall and proud and strong.#MystrongBoy#Chibuikenwere#GodIsYourStrenghtNwaM?#ShootingStar???
Happy Birthday My Gorgeously Glam Son?"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 2 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 3 days ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor
Forum | 3 days ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Cast Finds Its Shadow the Hedgehog Voice Actor