Actress Ashionye Raccah shares sweet photos of her daughter as she turns six months old

Forum 8 years ago

Actress Ashionye Raccah shares sweet photos of her daughter as she turns six months old

Actress Ashionye Raccah shared this adorable photo of her daughter, Ochade Marguerite Victoria on Instagram today as she turns six months. Below is the photo she shared:

Read what she wrote below:

"Happy #6Months to my Little Princess, #OchadeMargueriteVictoriaRaccah #LilMissOch you have brought so much sunshine & love into our lives. Your beautiful smile melts hearts. Even as a baby, you have the warmest personality of anyone I have ever met. I thank GOD for you #MyAngel and I will forever thank him for blessing me with you & your brother #Bam. Thanks for making my job as a mum very easy #MummyLovesYou #BamLove".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 1 day ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith
Forum | 1 day ago

Clean Air: The Old Guard 2 Director to Helm NASCAR Rom-Com Movie Produced by Will Smith

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town