Actor Yomi Fabiyi Called Out For Posting Grieving Photo Of Actress Remi Surutu Who Lately Buried Her Daughter

Forum 6 years ago

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Called Out For Posting Grieving Photo Of Actress Remi Surutu Who Lately Buried Her Daughter

Popular Yoruba Actress, Remi Surutu recently lost her daughter, Ayomikun, who has now been buried. Actor/movie producer, Yomi Fabiyi is being called out by people after he took to his Instagram page to post a photo of her face all swollen up, during a condolence visit that was paid to her by Mc Oluomo and Koko Zaria.
They called him out for being insensitive to her pain and posting a grieving pic like that on social media...

Fabiyi defended himself, saying; "If you throw stones at every dogs that barks, you will not get to where you are going. I naturally like to see people express themselves and I build my HR strength by replying not that most comments is as vital going by my responses. But the moment some now want to use the opportunity to start a party of evil? I dnt dignify with a response.
Anybody could behind this, and the only 2 persons I can exonerate are my mother and the deceased in this. Whether right or wrong, since my intentions are clean, and a larger percentage have used the opportunity to express their sympathy, others are entitled to their opinions."

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 20 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town